Being a good employer
As NBBU member, we have a collective labour agreement. Being a good employer is important to us, so we offer in addition to the (minimal) conditions, described in the collective labour agreement, also some extras:
- Each employee will accrue 25 days leave on a full-time employment (annually) and also ATV/ADV days (depending on the customer) are added to your employment terms;
- We use absolutely no temporary employment clause ("uitzendbeding");
- We don't apply a deduction of two days’ waiting period in case of sick leave and you get paid the first six months of sick leave simply by 100%!;
- Travel expenses will also be reimbursed (based on public transport);
- In addition, all employees from day one of employment can participate in StiPP Plus Plan pension;
- We can, depending on the terms of the client (hirer's remuneration) and/or agreement with hirer, add additional terms, such as a company car, 13th month, bonus, etc.
We think personal attention is at least as important and employees will therefore be accompanied during his/her employment with CLS Services. We will, in addition to the possible use of HR tools, visit employees on-site. We will also ask the client for input and feedback.