Manufacturing for the future Lead
Janssen Biologics B.V. - Leiden (Nederland)
For our client, Janssen Biologics B.V., we are looking for a Manufacturing for the future Lead.
We are looking for a Manufacturing For the Future Lead!
You will drive Vaccine Launch Facility [VLF] industry 4.0 / MFF initiatives by continual analysing and improving digital tools and capabilities to support vaccine delivery. You connect locally with the MFF core team and global departments to ensure the latest MFF technologies are deployed or piloted.
Scope is the vaccine launch facility core processes and the supporting processes such as raw material flows, waste flows resource planning etc.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
Deploy MFF in the VLF
- Developing, updating and follow through MFF roadmap for the Vaccine Launch Facility to enable a state of the art, automate and modular business unit;
- Perform year on year diagnostics on MFF maturity level;
- Prioritise and select MFF tools which deliver the most value for the business related to the maturity of the BU at that time;
- Reporting value creation from deployed MFF tools to VLF Management;
- Make strong connection to Leiden site MFF deployment lead, to ensure alignment, standardisation and sustainability of MFF deployed tools across the platforms [e.g. NPI, PCI, JJT, SCSS strategy];
- Support on technical level across the strategic improvement areas such as real time release, integrated quality, data visualisation;
- Ensure the factory applications meet the user experience during deployment;
- Strong connection with vaccine production internal processes to identify MFF opportunities;
- Ensure the applications serve the process to enable smoother end to end process flow;
- Develop and roll out training plan to ensure MFF abilities are engrained. Identified gaps are closed with recruiting of team members with required MFF skills;
- Owner of change management plan to ensure MFF is internalised at the department.
- Coach technicians / intern(s) on technical competencies related to MFF deployment;
- Support / facilitate work sessions across VLF regarding all kind of improvement topics to prototype / showcase and greenhouse MFF technologies as possible countermeasures;
- Support all the activities related to value increase on all elements [ Safety, People, Quality, Delivery and Cost].
Who we're looking for
The ideal candidate has a B.Sc. or M.Sc. in a (bio)engineering discipline with at least 6 years of experience with process automation in a highly automated industry. You have knowledge in the area of automation and data analytics and you are data driven and able to bring manufacturing context to the data. Additionally, you have knowledge of compliance, safety and environmental regulations, financial concepts, computer and data analytics skills. We are looking for someone who is persuasive, who is able to be the change agent and capable to influence without direct authority. Finally, you should have a vision on how to implement new technologies in pharma.
Janssen Biologics creates, acquires and markets unique biopharmaceutical therapies. Their innovative products focus on the management of three major disease areas; cardiovascular, immunological disorders and cancer.
They strive to be a prominent company. Not only by the marketing of important new products. They also effectuate to increase the applications of their existing products. This means investing in the right research, forging the right business partnerships and hiring the right people to maintain the highest quality.
Additional vacancy information
|Contract||:||Temporary contract with CLS Services|
Days of leave: 25 + 11
See here our other employment terms for this vacancy
Project for 6 months with the possibility to obtain a J&J contract.
|Location||:||View location with Google Maps|
|+31 (0)88 22 77 555|
CLS Services is a leading professional recruitment agency, specialised in the recruitment and career coaching of people with a background in chemistry & life sciences.