Process Engineer Vaccine Launch
Janssen Biologics B.V. - Leiden (Nederland)
For our client, Janssen Biologics B.V., we are looking for a Process Engineer Vaccine Launch.
Automatic Bulk Filling System
As a Process Engineer in the Vaccine Launch Facility (VLF) of Janssen Biologics, you provide process engineering and control support. On a daily basis, you plan and conduct activities related to the implementation of new processes into the VLF including researching current and emerging technologies, evaluating process cost, quality, and capability alternatives. Besides this, you also perform process characterization and optimization using designed experiments.
- Participates in comprehensive engineering activities to develop and implement effective, high quality processes using industry standard design methods to reduce production risk and increase manufacturability;
- Executes moderately complex design reviews and supplies feedback for improvements in manufacturability;
- Assesses equipment, material, and process performance to achieve the overall process yield goal;
- Performs vendor searches and equipment evaluation to ensure adequate capability to produce quality products in required quantities at an effective cost;
- Facilitates experiments and capability studies, develops process specifications, and supports design of process equipment;
- Evaluates and advises on the selection of suitable equipment for optimized process performance;
- Analysis of (new) systems and equipment with the intent of improving yield, process times and/or change over times;
- Edits and publishes process documentation and training materials for processes, materials, and equipment.
Who we're looking for
To successfully fulfill this position, we are looking for a candidate with a (MSc.) background as Process Engineer and at least 4 years of relevant experience. This can be pharmaceutical and/or bio processing principles typically used in Upstream and Downstream processing for vaccines manufacturing using disposable technologies (e.g. bioreactors & filtration systems). You know how to design and how to work with automatic bulk filling systems for pharmaceutical material in Grade A environments and/or closed filling systems. Additionally, understanding of liquid freezing processes and its potential impact on vaccine storage and stability is prefered as well as understanding of regulatory requirements and industry guidelines specific for the pharmaceutical industry and maintenance & engineering (e.g. GMP, NEN3140, VCA, CE, etc.).
Janssen Biologics creates, acquires and markets unique biopharmaceutical therapies. Their innovative products focus on the management of three major disease areas; cardiovascular, immunological disorders and cancer.
They strive to be a prominent company. Not only by the marketing of important new products. They also effectuate to increase the applications of their existing products. This means investing in the right research, forging the right business partnerships and hiring the right people to maintain the highest quality.
Additional vacancy information
|Contract||:||Temporary contract with CLS Services|
|Employment terms||:||Contract for at least one year|
Days of leave: 25
See here our other employment terms for this vacancy
|Location||:||View location with Google Maps|
|+31 (0)88 22 77 555|
CLS Services is a leading professional recruitment agency, specialised in the recruitment and career coaching of people with a background in chemistry & life sciences.