Sourcing Assistant (Clinical Immunology)
Janssen Vaccines & Prevention - Leiden (Nederland)
For our client, Janssen Vaccines & Prevention, we are looking for a Sourcing Assistant (Clinical Immunology).
Do you have experience within Clinical Research and do you like being the spider in the web? Then do not hesitate to apply!
Within the Departmental Support Team, we are looking for someone who builds and maintains vendor relationships for the Clinical Immunology Department.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Request and set up vendor contracts in a timely manner for Immuno labs (LSA, MTA, WO, CDA etc.);
- Obtain alignment on SOW with Immuno Lab and internal stake holders;
- Follow up with Janssen Procurement to ensure contracts are processed;
- Function as Point of Contact for PO management, invoice reconciliation and actual spend reporting;
- Support CI budget planning process by creating reports and maintaining benchmark cost;
- Maintains oversight on contracts status for CI;
- Build and maintain internal and external relationships;
- Understand basic sample requirements for clinical trials.
- Function as Point of contact for niece vendors as required;
- Overview of contract KPI’s;
- Follow up with legal on contract language;
- Inspection readiness;
- Create and maintain study program trackers;
- Involved in Process improvement ;
- Support vendor RFI/RFP process.
Who we're looking for
The ideal candidate has a B.Sc. with at least 1 year of working experience within clinical research (in e.g. pharma or a CRO). As you will be working with different stake holders, excellent communication skills are a must! We are looking for someone who is organised, accurate and takes initiative to follow-up on issues.
Janssen Vaccines & Prevention B.V. is part of Johnson & Johnson, one of the biggest and most respected health care companies in the world. They are dedicated to bringing meaningful innovation to global health. Their teams focus on the discovery, development, manufacturing, and marketing of novel vaccines to prevent some of the most devastating and complex infectious diseases. These range from respiratory infections like respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) to human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and pathogens of global concern, such as Ebola and COVID-19.
In this organisation, entrepreneurial people are working in a dynamic culture in which innovation and a 'can do' state of mind are of crucial importance. They are continuously looking for enthusiastic, talented people who have the ambition to develop themselves and can be of value to Janssen. The offices of Janssen Vaccines & Prevention are located in Leiden, The Netherlands.
The CI Departmental Support team is responsible for the outsourcing strategy and contracting for Immuno assays that measure endpoints for our Vaccine programs. Building good relationships with Immuno labs and collaboration with other roles in CI and Janssen legal & Procurement are essential to a successful outsource strategy. In addition, the group is responsible for feasibility and qualification of clinical sample processing laboratories (SPLs) as requested by the Global Development and supports the sample logistics.
Additional vacancy information
|Contract||:||Temporary contract with CLS Services|
|Employment terms||:||Salary: >2623|
Days of leave: 25 + 11
See here our other employment terms for this vacancy
|Location||:||View location with Google Maps|
|+31 (0)88 22 77 555|
CLS Services is a leading professional recruitment agency, specialised in the recruitment and career coaching of people with a background in chemistry & life sciences.