Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision (Nederland)
For our client, Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision, we are looking for a Technical Writer.
As Technical Writer you are responsible for:
- Plan, write and review technical documentation under Design Control;
- Conduct technical reviews to ensure document accuracy and compliance to local procedures, Johnson & Johnson guidelines, and regulatory requirements;
- Partner with cross-functional team members to define the impact of regulatory requirements and industry trends/practices;
- Manage daily activities to ensure timelines are met.
Who we're looking for
The ideal candidate has at least a BA, BS, or BSN in areas of Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, or other life science discipline. Training in basic Regulatory Affairs is advantageous.
Experience and Skills:
- Understand context ISO11979;
- Experience within the medical device industry and knowledge of MDR regulatory requirements;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in quality regulatory compliance, adverse event reporting, medical device risk management processes, and common statistical methods are preferred;
- Regulatory/Notified Body audit experience is preferred. MDR: Medical devices regulatory - experience (pharma background);
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excel proficiency;
- Statistical Analysis (training can be provided).
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, onderdeel van Johnson & Johnson Medical B.V. zet zich in om het gezichtsvermogen in de wereld te transformeren. Wij streven naar de bewustwording van het belang van zicht en oogzorg en om de beste keuzes in visuscorrectie ter wereld te leveren.
Additional vacancy information
|Contract||:||Temporary contract with CLS Services|
|Employment terms||:||Project for at least 6 months. Fully remote job, 32 hours or 40 hours possible.|
Days of leave: 25 + 11
See here our other employment terms for this vacancy
|Location||:||View location with Google Maps|
|+31 (0)88 22 77 555|
CLS Services is a leading professional recruitment agency, specialised in the recruitment and career coaching of people with a background in chemistry & life sciences.