Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision - Groningen (Nederland)
For our client, Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision, we are looking for a Validation Engineer.
As Validation Engineer you have the following responsibilities:
- Assess compliance with regulations on difficult technical issues;
- Prepare and issue detailed reports within the framework of department procedures of the findings for each inspected and audited project;
- Communicate effectively with professional staff and leadership across departments on inspection and audit findings;
- Participate in regulatory agency inspections, project team meetings, and training activities;
- Lead the execution of systems aimed at evaluating and maintaining quality and compliance;
- Draft, revise, review and contribute quality assurance guidelines to research and development standard operating procedures;
- Suggest process improvements and contribute to the ongoing development of new auditing procedures, techniques and departmental guidelines.
Who we're looking for
The ideal candidate has a background in medical devices and/or pharma. You will focus on helping out with Validation activities for Facilities changes: reconstruction, moving machines/objects, delivery of rooms, control machines/tools, clean room inspection and validation. We are looking for someone with good interpersonal skills and fluency in both Dutch and English.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, onderdeel van Johnson & Johnson Medical B.V. zet zich in om het gezichtsvermogen in de wereld te transformeren. Wij streven naar de bewustwording van het belang van zicht en oogzorg en om de beste keuzes in visuscorrectie ter wereld te leveren.
Additional vacancy information
|Contract||:||Temporary contract with CLS Services|
|Employment terms||:||Salary: max 5400|
Days of leave: 25 + 11
See here our other employment terms for this vacancy
Project for at least 6 months
min. 32 hours per week, 40 hours preferred
Job is onsite in Groningen, but remote work can be aligned from time to time
|Location||:||View location with Google Maps|
|+31 (0)88 22 77 555|
CLS Services is a leading professional recruitment agency, specialised in the recruitment and career coaching of people with a background in chemistry & life sciences.