(Senior) Expert Risk Assessment ecotoxicology and environmental fate
For our client, Triskelion, we are looking for a (Senior) Expert Risk Assessment ecotoxicology and environmental fate.
Are you an expert in Risk Assessment Ecotoxicology and Environmental Fate and would you like to apply this knowledge for various (inter) national clients? Then we are looking for you!
To strengthen the RSRA Department, we are looking for an enthusiastic (Senior) Expert in Risk Assessment Ecotoxicology and Environmental Fate to advise customers on the registration strategy for their products.
Your responsibilities are:
- Literature search and processing of data;
- Compile (parts of) dossiers in scope of REACH, BPR, and PPPR;
- Hazard assessment (Classification and Labelling, PNEC derivation, PBT assessment) with regard to ecotoxicology and environmental fate;
- Explore and evaluate opportunities for read - across;
- Compile expert statements;
- Emission assessment by use of appropriate methods and tools, such as Focus - PEARL, GEM, GeoPEARL;
- Perform risk assessments by CHESAR, EASYTRA and subsequent description of Exposure Scenarios;
- Report results to colleagues and customers;
- Keep track of relevant developments in REACH, BPR and PPPR;
- Build on customer relationships and write project proposals together with project managers.
Who we're looking for
The ideal candidate has an M.Sc. or Ph.D. with at least 5 years of relevant work experience in the regulatory field, preferably with plant protection products. You have experience with tools required for biocides or plant protection product dossier preparation and risk assessment. You have good communication skills in both Dutch and English and you are used to work under time pressure related to regulatory deadlines. We are looking for someone who is accurate, shows initiative and enjoys solving problems. Are you the energetic team player we are looking for?
Triskelion is an internationally orientated contract research organisation with innovative services in the Food, Feed, Pharma and Chemistry sectors. We improve and safeguard the health and well - being of people by ensuring the quality, safety and functioning of food, medicines and chemical products. Through personal involvement, high quality research and professional advice, we support our customers in the development of products that contribute to a better quality of life.
The Registration services and risk assessment (RSRA) department offers industry the expertise needed to guarantee the safety of chemicals, biocides and plant protection products for humans and the environment. You will join a professional, informal organisation with an open culture, where people are strongly committed to taking initiative and personal responsibility. The customer focus combined with high - end scientific insight and knowledge of relevant laws and regulations ensure a unique positioning in the market.
Additional vacancy information
|Contract||:||Direct contract with client|
|Employment terms||:||Salary: 4100 - 6200|
Days of leave: 25 + 6
|Location||:||View location with Google Maps|
|+31 (0)88 22 77 555|
CLS Services is a leading professional recruitment agency, specialised in the recruitment and career coaching of people with a background in chemistry & life sciences.