Janssen Biologics B.V. - Leiden (the Netherlands)
For our client, Janssen Biologics B.V., we are looking for a Process Engineer.ProfileAs a Process Engineer in the Vaccine Launch Facility (VLF) of Janssen Biologics, you provide process engineering and control support. On a daily basis, you plan and conduct activities related to the implementation of new processes into the VLF including researching current and emerging technologies, evaluating process cost, quality, and capability alternatives. Besides this, you also perform process characterization and optimization using designed experiments.
- USP /DSP
- Automatic Bulk Filling System
- Vaccine Stability
- liquid freezing processes
Who we're looking forTo successfully fulfill this position, we are looking for a candidate with a (BSc or MSc) background as Process Engineer and at least 4 years of relevant experience. This can be pharmaceutical and/or bio processing principles typically used in Upstream and Downstream processing for vaccines manufacturing using disposable technologies (e.g. bioreactors & filtration systems). You know how to design and how to work with automatic bulk filling systems for pharmaceutical material in Grade A environments and/or closed filling systems. Additionally, understanding of liquid freezing processes and its potential impact on vaccine storage and stability is prefered as well as understanding of regulatory requirements and industry guidelines specific for the pharmaceutical industry and maintenance & engineering (e.g. GMP, NEN3140, VCA, CE, etc.).Company profileJanssen Vaccines & Prevention B.V. is part of Johnson & Johnson, one of the biggest and most respected health care companies in the world. They are dedicated to bringing meaningful innovation to global health. Their teams focus on the discovery, development, manufacturing, and marketing of novel vaccines to prevent some of the most devastating and complex infectious diseases. These range from respiratory infections like respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) to human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and pathogens of global concern, such as Ebola and COVID-19.
- Participates in comprehensive engineering activities to develop and implement effective, high quality processes using industry standard design methods to reduce production risk and increase manufacturability;
- Executes moderately complex design reviews and supplies feedback for improvements in manufacturability;
- Assesses equipment, material, and process performance to achieve the overall process yield goal;
- Performs vendor searches and equipment evaluation to ensure adequate capability to produce quality products in required quantities at an effective cost;
- Facilitates experiments and capability studies, develops process specifications, and supports design of process equipment;
- Evaluates and advises on the selection of suitable equipment for optimized process performance;
- Analysis of (new) systems and equipment with the intent of improving yield, process times and/or change over times;
- Edits and publishes process documentation and training materials for processes, materials, and equipment.
In this organization, entrepreneurial people are working in a dynamic culture in which innovation and a 'can do' state of mind are of crucial importance. They are continuously looking for enthusiastic, talented people who have the ambition to develop themselves and can be of value to Janssen. The offices of Janssen Vaccines & Prevention are located in Leiden, The Netherlands.Additional vacancy information
CLS Services is a leading professional recruitment agency, specialised in the recruitment and career coaching of people with a background in chemistry & life sciences.
|Contract||:||Temporary contract with CLS Services|
|Employment terms||:||Salary: >3200|
Days of leave: 25+11
See here our other employment terms for this vacancy
|Location||:||View location with Google Maps|
|+31 (0)88 22 77 555|