Scientist Reference Materials and Critical Reagents
For our client, Janssen Vaccines & Prevention, we are looking for a Scientist Reference Materials and Critical Reagents .
Are you our perfect candidate and ready to take this step in your career? Help us to get these vaccines on the market and be part of this outstanding opportunity!
We are looking for a Scientist who :
- Has strong capabilities to collaborate with scientists across multiple disciplines;
- Takes responsibility for the qualification of reference materials and critical reagents;
- Takes ownership as an author in the preparation of presentations, reports and documents for regulatory filing and patents;
- Actively shares gained expertise on reference materials and critical reagents used in methods for release and characterisation of their vaccines;
- Has expertise in technologies such as ELISA, (q)PCR, cell culture-based assays, HPLC and/or MS;
- Acts as a great team-mate with eagerness to share success with others.
Who we're looking for
The ideal candidate has a Ph.D. degree in a relevant field, and is willing to learn on the job. You have experience with at least some of the following techniques: ELISA, (q)PCR, cell culture-based assays, HPLC and/or MS. You have good writing skills, experience with working in a pharmaceutical setting under GMP regulations is highly advantageous.
Do you have strong interpersonal and team-building skills, a critical attitude and do you value accuracy in the execution of your work and that of others? Then we are looking for you!
Janssen Vaccines & Prevention B.V. is part of Johnson & Johnson, one of the biggest and most respected health care companies in the world. They are dedicated to bringing meaningful innovation to global health. Their teams focus on the discovery, development, manufacturing, and marketing of novel vaccines to prevent some of the most devastating and complex infectious diseases. These range from respiratory infections like respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) to human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and pathogens of global concern, such as Ebola and COVID-19.
In this organization, entrepreneurial people are working in a dynamic culture in which innovation and a 'can do' state of mind are of crucial importance. They are continuously looking for enthusiastic, talented people who have the ambition to develop themselves and can be of value to Janssen. The offices of Janssen Vaccines & Prevention are located in Leiden, The Netherlands.
Additional vacancy information
|Contract||:||Temporary contract with CLS Services|
|Employment terms||:||Salary: >4350|
Days of leave: 25+11
See here our other employment terms for this vacancy
|Location||:||View location with Google Maps|
|+31 (0)88 22 77 555|
CLS Services is a leading professional recruitment agency, specialised in the recruitment and career coaching of people with a background in chemistry & life sciences.