(Sr.) Associate Scientist Process Development DSP
For our client, Kiadis - Sanofi, we are looking for a (Sr.) Associate Scientist Process Development DSP.
Do you want to be part of developing innovative NK cell therapies, and do you have a passion for DSP? Then this is a great opportunity for you! As an (Sr.) Associate Scientist Process Development DSP, you will start your day in the newly renovated state of the art lab, with an amazing view. You set-up all equipment and prepare media. Then it is time for a nice cup of coffee. The rest of the day you will be working on optimising the downstream process for the PM21 process.
In your day-to-day you will:
- Perform experiments applying a diverse set of purification techniques like filtration, (ultra) centrifugation, chromatography and UF/DF;
- Properly collect, manage, analyse and document experimental data;
- Communicate the work and results to the direct supervisor and in group meetings;
- Be responsible for laboratory, safety and equipment maintenance;
- Plan and execute experimental work in accordance with the project time-lines;
- Provide hands-on technical support and expertise to other departments (for example manufacturing);
- Support the automation and upscaling of activities;
- Strengthen the team in daily operations and troubleshooting DSP.
Who we're looking for
The ideal candidate has the same love for cells as the people at Kiadis/Sanofi and likes to be part of a dynamic organisation.
We are looking for someone with a Bachelor/Master in Biotechnology, Bioprocess Engineering, Chemical Engineering or related fields, with at least 2 years (at least 5 years for Senior) of experience in a (development) laboratory preferably within the biopharmaceutical industry. You have hands-on experience with purification techniques (filtration, (ultra) centrifugation, UF/DF, chromatography, etc.).
Experience with formulation development, or viral clearance is a big plus, as is experience with tech transfer, scale up/scale down or process qualification.
Are you the organised, analytical and conscientious team player we are looking for?
Kiadis Pharma, a Sanofi Company is leveraging the natural strengths of human immune systems to source the best cells to produce innovative therapies for life-threatening disease. They are focused on NK cell research & development to maximise the potential of NK cell therapeutics. Kiadis is a leader in creating cutting-edge science in the exciting and emerging fields of cell therapy and immuno-oncology.
Additional vacancy information
|Contract||:||Temporary contract with CLS Services|
|Employment terms||:||See here our other employment terms for this vacancy|
|Location||:||View location with Google Maps|
|+31 (0)88 22 77 555|
CLS Services is a leading professional recruitment agency, specialised in the recruitment and career coaching of people with a background in chemistry & life sciences.