Expert Human Exposure Assessment/Toxicology
For our client, Triskelion, we are looking for an Expert Human Exposure Assessment/Toxicology .
To strengthen the business unit Regulatory Services, we are looking for an enthusiastic Expert Human Exposure Assessment/Toxicology for assessing safety and risks of chemicals, biocides and plant protection products.
You will join a professional, informal organisation with an open culture, where people are strongly committed to taking initiative and personal responsibility. The customer focus combined with high-end scientific insight and knowledge of relevant laws and regulations ensure a unique positioning in the market.
- Advise customers and/or consortia on registration strategy for their chemicals, biocides and plant protection products;
- Communication with competent authorities;
- Performing assessments by use of human exposure models, including ECETOC TRA, ART, RISKOFDERM, biocidal exposure models, pesticide exposure models;
- Performing toxicological risk assessments within the scope of REACH. BPR and PPPR;
- Supervise and review work performed by junior colleagues;
- Write expert statements;
- Perform statistical analysis of (exposure) data sets;
- Compile (parts of) dossiers within the scope of REACH, BPR, and PPPR;
- Report results to colleagues and customers;
- Keep track of relevant developments in REACH, BPR and PPPR and in the fields of human toxicology, human exposure and risk assessment;
- Build on customer relationships and write project proposals together with project managers.
Who we're looking for
The ideal candidate has at least 2 years of experience with human exposure assessment in regulatory risk assessments (e.g. REACH, BPR, PPPR or similar). Additionally, you have experience with human exposure models, including ECETOC TRA, ART, RISKOFDERM, Chesar, consexpo, biocidal exposure models, pesticide exposure models. Furthermore, you have knowledge of parameters influencing human exposure levels and toxicological regulatory risk assessments. Preferably, you have practical experience with measuring human exposure levels in a variety of situations (e.g. in occupational hygiene), hands-on experience in statistical analysis of (exposure) data sets and working knowledge of Excel, preferably with knowledge of VBA. Are you solution oriented, analytical and do you have excellent communication skills? Then we are looking for you!
Triskelion is a First Dutch Innovations company. First Dutch Innovations currently has 24 innovative companies with approximately 900 employees. This provides the basis for the expansion of the platform with more innovative companies within the focus areas. First Dutch Innovations will continue to look for enterprising disruptors that fit this profile.
First Dutch Innovations will work in close collaboration with TNO and the other knowledge based institutions in the Netherlands to create a central platform in which knowledge development and entrepreneurship can be merged.
Triskelion is an innovative Contract Research Organisation with one principle purpose; to help develop products that improve health and well being of your customers.
The business unit Regulatory Services offers industry the expertise needed to guarantee the safety of industrial chemicals, biocides and plant protection products for humans and the environment.
Additional vacancy information
|Contract||:||Direct contract with client|
|Employment terms||:||32 hours possible|
|Location||:||View location with Google Maps|
|+31 (0)88 22 77 555|
CLS Services is a leading professional recruitment agency, specialised in the recruitment and career coaching of people with a background in chemistry & life sciences.