Janssen Vaccines & Prevention - Leiden (Nederland)
For our client, Janssen Vaccines & Prevention, we are looking for a Sourcing Associate.
The Clinical Immunology (CI) departmental support team is responsible for the outsourcing strategy and contracting for Immuno assays relating to primary and secondary endpoints for the Vaccine programs. Building good relationships with Immuno labs and collaboration with other roles in CI to successfully outsource activities is key. In addition, the group is responsible for conducting and overseeing feasibility and qualification of clinical Sample Processing Laboratories (SPLs) as requested by the Global Clinical Operations department (GCO) both in an insourced and outsourced model.
Areas of full responsibility:
- Perform feasibility and qualification of Global SPLs on request of GCO (e.g. review data, request training, give on-site training on PBMC isolation and manage CRO’s performing these tasks;
- Ensure a sufficient quality of isolated PBMCs before qualification of the SPLs;
- Managing the setup of vendor contracts with procurement in a timely manner;
- Function as Point of Contact for vendors to obtain Scope of Works, PO management and be involved as needed in issue escalations;
- Build and maintain internal relationships (Global Development & Procurement) with and external relationships (Immuno labs and SPL’s);
- Build and maintain an internal and external networks to optimise the feasibility and qualification process.
- Training of SPL personnel on PBMC isolation by advising and/or on-site trainings;
- Process improvement;
- Support vendor RFP & governance processes;
- Participate in Technical visits or regular vendor F2F meetings.
Who we're looking for
The ideal candidate has a B.Sc. (HBO) degree with at least 2 years of relevant experience in pharmaceutical industry or at a CRO. Additionally, you have experience with Immunological assays. You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and an innovative mindset.
Janssen Vaccines & Prevention B.V. is part of Johnson & Johnson, one of the biggest and most respected health care companies in the world. They are dedicated to bringing meaningful innovation to global health. Their teams focus on the discovery, development, manufacturing, and marketing of novel vaccines to prevent some of the most devastating and complex infectious diseases. These range from respiratory infections like respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) to human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and pathogens of global concern, such as Ebola and COVID-19.
In this organisation, entrepreneurial people are working in a dynamic culture in which innovation and a 'can do' state of mind are of crucial importance. They are continuously looking for enthusiastic, talented people who have the ambition to develop themselves and can be of value to Janssen. The offices of Janssen Vaccines & Prevention are located in Leiden, The Netherlands.
Additional vacancy information
|Contract||:||Temporary contract with CLS Services|
|Employment terms||:||Salary: >3150|
Days of leave: 36
See here our other employment terms for this vacancy
Project for at least 1 year
|Location||:||View location with Google Maps|
|+31 (0)88 22 77 555|
CLS Services is a leading professional recruitment agency, specialised in the recruitment and career coaching of people with a background in chemistry & life sciences.