NPI lead QC Leiden Janssen Biologics
Janssen Biologics B.V. - Leiden (Nederland)
For our client, Janssen Biologics B.V., we are looking for a NPI lead QC Leiden Janssen Biologics.
We are looking for an enthusiastic NPI lead to join QC Leiden NPI team. In this team, you will be department project lead and responsible for introduction of new products into the Leiden lab, both for products manufactured in Leiden and elsewhere. The NPI team ensures flawless NPI meeting customer demands while ensures robustness and feasibility of a commercial lab are maintained. The NPI project is a multi connector role that ensures alignment between customers, local and global stake holders.
- SPOC for all NPI activities, from Phase 1 to Late Stage NPIs throughout the CMC stage gates;
- Business case and budget estimations for NPIs requests;
- Project lead for NPI transfers, laboratory NPI capacity increase initiatives, and new technologies introduction (e.g. project management, leading the Leiden team, budget control, etc.);
- Ensure NPI testing plan is aligned with the platform testing strategy;
- Support the testing teams aligning NPI volumes with testing capacity;
- Co-ordinating the analytical method transfer end-to-end;
- Raw materials qualification;
- Partner with local and global stake holders (e.g. DPDS, PQM, Technical Operations, Operations, JSC QC sites, etc.);
- Alignment of NPI global teams and department testing teams needs and requirements to ensure flawless and on-time NPI introduction;
- Laboratory testing readiness;
- Ensure new products introduced have required robustness and reliability of a commercial lab;
- Establish and improve standards for content and quality of NPI processes (change controls, method transfers, documentation, communication, etc.).
Who we're looking for
The ideal candidate has Master or Bachelor degree in Life Sciences, analytical chemistry, bio chemistry, or comparable with at least 4 years of experience in a laboratory/pharmaceutical environment. You have experience with new product introduction, analytical method transfers and/or raw materials qualifications. You have excellent safety and GMP awareness and experience. Preferably, you have project management and QC experience.
We are looking for someone with excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills.
Janssen Biologics creates, acquires and markets unique biopharmaceutical therapies. Their innovative products focus on the management of three major disease areas; cardiovascular, immunological disorders and cancer.
They strive to be a prominent company. Not only by the marketing of important new products. They also effectuate to increase the applications of their existing products. This means investing in the right research, forging the right business partnerships and hiring the right people to maintain the highest quality.
As a part of JSC QC Leiden situated at the Janssen Biologics Manufacturing site, the New Product Introduction (NPI) team is responsible for the co-ordination and introduction of new products into QC Leiden, from Phase 1 to Late Stage NPIs, supporting all testing laboratories in QC Leiden.
Additional vacancy information
|Contract||:||Temporary contract with CLS Services|
|Employment terms||:||Salary: >3140|
Days of leave: 25 + 11
See here our other employment terms for this vacancy
Position for 6 months, extension is possible
2 days onsite 3 days offsite
|Location||:||View location with Google Maps|
|Contactperson||:||Jan Paul Favier|
|+31 (0)88 22 77 555|
CLS Services is a leading professional recruitment agency, specialised in the recruitment and career coaching of people with a background in chemistry & life sciences.