Pilot Plant Technician
The Kraft Heinz Company - Nijmegen (Nederland)
- our client, The Kraft Heinz Company, we are looking for a Pilot Plant Technician.
- new product trials
- in-pack thermal processing
The Pilot Plant (PP) Technician will be based inside the Pilot Plant. The main focus of the PP Technician will be to carry out trials with the rest of the Pilot Plant Team on some supported production lines. They will assist PP Technicians & Product Developers and Technologists in planning, facilitating and running Pilot Plant trails. The PP Technician will nurture a safe working environment at all times, whilst ensuring Kraft Heinz levels of Quality are achieved.
You will work closely with R&D Technologists, the Pilot Plant team, to achieve the site objects and project briefs, particularly when considering up - scaling of PP trials to Kraft Heinz manufacturing facilities.
As PP Technician you will advise Product Developers on the best practice of process and GMP when conducting trials, with local expertise in the retort/sterilizing operation and training technologists in safe use of equipment and GMP. This will ensure that the correct equipment is used to produce the best quality standard of product.
The Pilot Plant Team are responsible for collecting the data logging records systems and equipment settings recorded and all ingredients/materials usage and volumes are captured and kept according the HACCP rules; These will be stored digitally on SharePoint.
- Coordinating trials, assisting and or running and training technologists in Pilot Plant Equipment;
- Promoting and Maintaining a Safe, Hygienic Working Environment;
- Maintain GMP programme and HACCP standard validations;
- Upkeep of documentation and Consumer & Product trials, in line with Traceability and HACCP standard;
- Raw Materials, Product Flow & Storage of Category Trial Products.
Who we're looking for
A formal technical qualification (BSc) in Food Technology/Science or Engineering is required. The ability to work accurately read and record text, numeric notation and engineering symbols and abbreviations is a clear asset.
- Basic knowledge of in-pack thermal processing;
- Basic Knowledge of GMP & HACCP;
- Able to plan and communicate effectively;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Hands-on running retorts and learning best process for all trialled products;
- Undertake training to contribute at Pilot Plant Quality Continuous improvement;
- Support new ways of working development that deliver efficient process in a shorter lead time.
For 150 years, Kraft Heinz has produced some of the world's most beloved products. Kraft Heinz is one of the largest global food and beverage company, with a portfolio that is a diverse mix of iconic and emerging brands. As the guardians of these brands and the creators of innovative products, The Kraft Heinz Company provides high quality, great taste and nutrition for all eating occasions whether at home, in restaurants or on the go.
Additional vacancy information
|Contract||:||Temporary contract with CLS Services|
Days of leave: 25
See here our other employment terms for this vacancy
|Location||:||View location with Google Maps|
|+31 (0)88 22 77 555|
CLS Services is a leading professional recruitment agency, specialised in the recruitment and career coaching of people with a background in chemistry & life sciences.