Regulatory Product Compliance Specialist HPC
For our client, Unilever Research & Development, we are looking for a Regulatory Product Compliance Specialist HPC.
As Regulatory Product Compliance Specialist HPC, you will deliver regulatory compliance support to Unilever Home Care and Beauty & Personal Care divisions, report to the European CPC Manager and will be part of the European Cluster Product Compliance Team.
- Act as a Compliance Business Partner to other functions: R&D, Supply Chain (Quality, Procurement, Innovation planners, Logistics etc.);
- Provide advice, guidance, and deliver training to relevant business partners on specific compliance aspects and use of compliance tools;
- Act as project lead for assigned impact assessments and relevant compliance projects;
- Co-ordinate the implementation of compliance processes with speed and efficiency;
- Design and maintain processes and tools to support compliance;
- Understand the scope of the regulatory framework in Europe and its effects on the various product categories in the business;
- Assess the compliance capability and quality of consultants (via scouting & piloting);
- Independently co-ordinate and execute the agreed projects/ activities.
Who we're looking for
For this job you will need the following requirements:
- B.Sc./M.Sc. Degree in Chemistry/Product Science/Technology;
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Regulatory Affairs or product development (e.g.. home care, cosmetics) in an FMCG company;
- Experience in leading projects and independent co-ordination of a portfolio of activities;
- Good Knowledge of existing EU Regulations for Chemicals (particularly REACH);
- Good communication skills;
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills in a multitask environment;
- Good project management skills;
- Ability to analyse, troubleshoot, take initiative, set priorities, drive things forward, look for opportunities for optimisation and work under pressure;
- Eager to learn, have an enquiring mind and keen to challenge status quo;
- IT skills & Passion for Data (Excel, data management systems, document management and data analysis);
- Fluent in English (written and verbal) and preferably French;
- Team player and fully operational in virtual ways of working.
The mission of Unilever is to add vitality to life. They meet everyday needs for nutrition, hygiene, and personal care with brands that help people feel good, look good and get more out of life.
With 400 brands spanning 14 categories of home, personal care and foods products, no other company touches so many people’s lives in so many different ways.
Their brand portfolio has made them leaders in every field in which they work. It ranges from much-loved world favourites including Lipton, Knorr, Dove and Omo, to trusted local brands such as Blue Band and Suave.
They are constantly enhancing their brands to deliver more intense, rewarding product experiences. They invest €1 billion every year in cutting edge research and development, and have five laboratories around the world that explore new thinking and techniques to help develop their products.
Today Unilever employs 223 000 people in 100 countries world-wide, and supports the jobs of many thousands of distributors, contractors and suppliers.
Unilever R&D built a new Global Foods Innovation Centre in Wageningen, the Netherlands.
In this way Unilever creates critical mass in expertise areas to ensure that the technologies ultimately bring benefit-led, breakthrough innovations to the markets. Unilever aims to evolve their R&D sites into innovation ecosystems to leverage the knowledge and expertise of external partners.
Unilever is committed to ensure that its products are compliant with legislation and that clear information is provided on their use and any risks that are associated with their use.
To translate this mission efficiently into action, and to ensure that Unilever complies with its own high standards as well as with the technical aspects of legislation, is the task of the Global Product Compliance (GPC) team. The GPC is part of the Regulatory Affairs Organisation in R&D. The team supports the entire Unilever portfolio, deals with a high variety in compliance activities and interacts with many functions in Unilever.
Additional vacancy information
|Contract||:||Temporary contract with CLS Services|
|Employment terms||:||Salary: 3700 - 5700|
Days of leave: 38
See here our other employment terms for this vacancy
Project till at least the end of 2022
|Location||:||View location with Google Maps|
|Contactperson||:||Jan Paul Favier|
|+31 (0)88 22 77 555|
CLS Services is a leading professional recruitment agency, specialised in the recruitment and career coaching of people with a background in chemistry & life sciences.