The Kraft Heinz Company - Nijmegen (Nederland)
For our client, The Kraft Heinz Company, we are looking for a R&D Technologist.
We have an excellent opportunity available for an R&D technologist, to make a difference in the R&D organisation of Kraft Heinz. This position lies within the Continental Europe R&D team. You’ll be working in a high performing team, alongside peers always trying to reach the next level.
Are you ready for working in International team, as proactive contributor, getting projects delivered and collaborating with internal and external partners? You will work in a multi-functional team and will effectively collaborate across functions. You can work on local products like: Brinta, Karvan Cévitan, Honig, Heinz, Bénédicta etc.
- Execute projects from consumer concepts and prototyping until industrialisation and product launch;
- Execute category technology program, consolidating technical expertise and delivering future proof technical enablers;
- Execute technically New Product Development and Supply Chain projects through R&D governance;
- Collaborate with external partners about technology program, co-creations and projects, in line with strategy needs and building a strong network;
- Connect with business for projects synergies, portfolio management and knowledge/best practice sharing.
Who we're looking for
We are looking for a candidate with an M.Sc. in Food Science & Technology (or equivalent in related field as Biology, Chemistry, Engineering), with 1-2 years of experience in food companies and product development.
- Ability to understand science & technology and translate into products solution, data driven decision maker;
- Team player: achieving results with the team is simply the best. You are a team player, working towards the same common goal together with your team mates. You connect easily with people and feel motivated by an international environment and experience different cultures;
- Ability to Simplify: your ability to simplify and pragmatism will be highly appreciated, as your capability to translate concept in delicious product using at the best your technical skills and know-how;
- Communication Skills: at Kraft Heinz you’ll easily be exposed to senior management, no matter your level. Therefore, it’s important you have excellent communication skills, to deal with all kinds of different stake holders;
- Curiosity, creativity & enthusiasm: you are curious, positive and enthusiastic. You are consumer focused and passionate about food. You are a self-starter, driven by purpose and driving initiatives and actions. You are not afraid to challenge to get the right results.
For 150 years, Kraft Heinz has produced some of the world's most beloved products. Kraft Heinz is one of the largest global food and beverage company, with a portfolio that is a diverse mix of iconic and emerging brands. As the guardians of these brands and the creators of innovative products, The Kraft Heinz Company provides high quality, great taste and nutrition for all eating occasions whether at home, in restaurants or on the go.
Additional vacancy information
|Contract||:||Temporary contract with CLS Services|
|Employment terms||:||Days of leave: 25|
See here our other employment terms for this vacancy
|Location||:||View location with Google Maps|
|+31 (0)88 22 77 555|
CLS Services is a leading professional recruitment agency, specialised in the recruitment and career coaching of people with a background in chemistry & life sciences.