DSM Food Specialties BV - Delft (Nederland)
Voor onze opdrachtgever, DSM Food Specialties BV, zijn wij op zoek naar een QESH Advisor.
DSM’s Science and Innovation laboratories in Delft and Wageningen are part of the DSM global state-of-the-art Science and Innovation organization. In Delft and Wageningen, about 350 biotech talents from over 27 countries work for DSM Science and Innovation, building up extensive expertise and developing leading technology in Health, Nutrition & Bioscience.
As member of the QESH team, you inform, advise, coache, challenge and support the NL based Science and Innovation laboratories on Safety, Health, Quality and Environment (QESH), in order to secure a healthy and incident-free working environment, today and tomorrow.
- Build, maintain, manage and implement the QESH Management system.
- Implement new and existing Q and SHE legislations, requirements and standards, including the execution of gap assessments and implementation of fit-for-purpose policies, procedures and best practices.
- Execute and guide internal and external audits, Gemba and supervision rounds in labs and offices.
- Give/participate in QESH training and coaching of (new) employees in their daily activities, concerning practical SHE and Quality measures to be used in their experimental setup, as well as workplace ergonomics checks, ergonomics trainings and advice in labs and offices.
- Execute, lead or chair SHE Risk assessments in labs and offices, such as Job Safety Assessments, Machine Safety Assessment (“verdiepende machine-RI&E”), TIER-2 exposure at the workplace assessments. Contribute to the execution of the ‘Risk Inventory- and Evaluation’ (RI&E).
- Incident investigations: lead & report Root Cause Analysis (RCAs), determine the facts related to an incident based on employee participation, execution of site inspections and collection of other evidence.
- Be a member of the Management of Change (MoC) team: provide input on SHE and Quality for (the purchase of) lab and office equipment, as well as for processes, activities and projects.
Wie zoeken we?
You bring a degree in Safety Engineering (HVK, MVK) and a least 5 years experience in different industries, in particular in relation to the execution of Job Safety Assessments, Machine Safety Assessments, TIER-2 exposure assessments, RI&E’s, workplace ergonomics, incident investigations and audits. You have experience with working in multidisciplinary teams. Additionally, you have excellent communication and presentation skills in both English and Dutch (written and spoken).
DSM Food Specialties is a leading global supplier of food enzymes, cultures, taste and health ingredients and other specialties for the many of the leading global and local dairy, baking, beverages and savory food brands. Over 400 scientists are committed each day to find new science-based innovations, building on more than a hundred years’ experience in enzyme and fermentation technology. Their people are driven by optimism – a belief that through innovations in food technology, solutions are possible and actionable and many of their customers involve them closely in their product development and production process to help them solve challenges by combining the possibilities of science with their dedication and application knowledge.
DSM Biotechnology Center (DBC) in Delft is the primary location for biotechnological Research and Development for the innovation-driven company DSM. DBC uses bright science to create better living ® through the development of new and improved products for DSM, in particular for the Business Groups DSM Food Specialties, DSM Sinochem Pharmaceuticals, DSM Nutritional Products, DSM BioSolutions and for the Emerging Business Areas Bio-based Products & Services and Specialty Packaging.
Aanvullende vacature informatie
|Contract||:||Projectmatig dienstverband met CLS Services|
|Arbeidsvoorwaarden||:||Project voor minstens 6 maanden.|
Aantal verlofdagen: 36
Bekijk hier onze andere arbeidsvoorwaarden bij deze vacature
|Locatie||:||Bekijk locatie met Google Maps|
|Contactpersoon||:||Jan Paul Favier|
|+31 (0)88 22 77 555|
CLS Services is dé specialist voor werving & selectie en loopbaancoaching in chemie & life sciences.