- B.Sc. or M.Sc.
- Cell culture
- Process technology
As a Production Technician, you will be part of a team responsible for the production of their unique PM21 particle that enables improved and sustained growth of high-dose NK cells. You will also actively support the development of process improvements and the next-generation manufacturing processes. As a key contributor to getting the therapies to the patients, you take pride in executing all your activities in a timely manner with highest regard to quality, safety, health and environment standards.
In your day - to - day work you will:
- Prepare and execute manufacturing runs in accordance with approved master batch records and standard operating procedures;
- Ensure consistent process execution to guarantee high quality output;
- Ensure accurate completion of documentation associated with manufacturing, including documentation of any non - conformances or unusual results during manufacturing;
- Guard compliance to SOPs and relevant cGMP regulations during manufacturing;
- Keep the cleanroom/production area in an optimal state;
- Collaborate with the Process Development team to facilitate development of manufacturing steps;
- Support Process Development with preparation, execution and documentation of process development studies;
- Support technology transfer activities;
- Function as back-up person for the warehouse assistant. Think of taking deliveries, sending shipments, storage of delivered goods and administrative tasks;
- Support investigations, root cause analyses and/or implementation of process changes resulting from manufacturing non - conformances or continuous improvement activities.
Who we're looking for
We are looking for someone who shares Kiadis' love for cells and process technology and likes being part of a dynamic organisation. Due to the nature of Kiadis’ manufacturing processes, we require someone with good proficiency of biological manufacturing processes, media/buffer preparations, and aseptic/sterile techniques.
In addition we are looking for someone with the following requirements:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in cell biology, biotechnology or bioprocess technology;
- As least 2 years of working experience in industrial cell therapy, vaccines or upstream biologics manufacturing;
- Hands - on experience with cell culture, ideally including experience with relevant process equipment;
- Good understanding of GMP and/or experience in GMP production is a strong plus.
As a person we are looking for someone with excellent planning and organisation skills, who is a excellent team player and communicator in English. Dutch is a plus. You are available to work on some weekend days on a regular basis and for regular on - call service.
Kiadis Pharma, a Sanofi Company is leveraging the natural strengths of human immune systems to source the best cells to produce innovative therapies for life-threatening disease. They are focused on NK cell research & development to maximise the potential of NK cell therapeutics. Kiadis is a leader in creating cutting-edge science in the exciting and emerging fields of cell therapy and immuno-oncology.
Additional vacancy information
CLS Services is a leading professional recruitment agency, specialised in the recruitment and secondment of people with a background in chemistry & life sciences.
|Contract||:||Temporary contract with CLS Services|
|Employment terms||:||Project for at least 6 months, extension possible.|
Days of leave: 30
See here our other employment terms for this vacancy
|Location||:||View location with Google Maps|
|+31 (0)88 22 77 555|