- Interpersonal skills
As Transparency specialist North Europe, you are responsible for supporting the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations (EFPIA) disclosure reporting process in North Europe, and drive key activities to build harmonisation and quality control of data reported across North Europe.
- Collect and perform quality checks of the Transparency data in North Europe;
- Loading of missing data into the Sanofi transparency reporting database and perform corrections to already existing data whenever necessary in North Europe countries;
- Managing cross-border engagement with healthcare professionals and healthcare organisations for North European countries;
- Comply with defined timelines and provide updates/dashboard and statistics to affiliates;
- Provide transparency reporting training to North Europe affiliates.
Who we're looking for
The ideal candidate has at least a B.Sc. with good overall IT skills and excellent Excel skills. You are fluent in English and have great interpersonal skills. We are looking for someone who is accurate and detail oriented. You are able to plan, prioritise and implement actions and to collaborate in cross-cultural teams. Are you the Transparency Specialist we are looking for?
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Additional vacancy information
CLS Services is a leading professional recruitment agency, specialised in the recruitment and secondment of people with a background in chemistry & life sciences.
|Contract||:||Temporary contract with CLS Services|
|Employment terms||:||Project for 1 year, 12 hours/week. Extension possible.|
Working remotely is possible after initial training on site.
|Location||:||View location with Google Maps|
|+31 (0)88 22 77 555|