- Regulatory Affairs
- Home/Personal Care products
- Communication skills
- Problem solver
ProfileAs Unilever International (UI) Regulatory Affairs Assistant Manager, you will be part of the UI Regulatory Affairs team and will fulfil Beauty & Wellbeing, Personal Care and Home Care innovation projects and product compliance supporting UI business.
For regulatory advice and expertise, you will work with Unilever Regulatory Affairs community as well as with external Regulatory Experts in all clusters.
Delivery & Deploy skills:
- Business awareness: understand key business drivers of UI and ways of working within EU/UK;
- Help deployment team to navigate local requirements with regard to claims, formulations, compliance etc. to fast track in market delivery;
- Delivery focus: consistent track record of delivering tangible output;
- Collaborate with Supply Chain, R&D team to suggest necessary modifications needed to make the formulation compliant;
- Co-ordination with different category teams across Europe and UK;
- Engage with UI Marketing and NPD teams to help faster closure;
- Influence: able to convince and defend own agenda / objectives with internal stake holders.
Who we're looking for
The ideal candidate has at least 3-5 years of RA working experience in one or more of the following: cosmetic regulations, detergent regulations, biocidal regulations, and/or REACH regulations. We are looking for someone with great communication, change management and people management skills, who is able to solve problems and generate new ideas in a creative way.
- Understanding of regulatory requirements of Europe and UK for cosmetic, detergent products and REACH;
- Drafting response to any regulatory query from local authority;
- Work with EU safety/quality teams to make sure 3Ps we take on board are safety/quality compliant;
- Robust documentation to support knowledge retention and delivery;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, SAP and Teams;
- Proficient in English, other European languages are a great asset.
Unilever International works across the globe to serve the underserved filling white spaces for Unilever. As intrapreneurs, we introduce Unilever’s brands into white space geographies like Korea, Pacific Islands, Mongolia, and spearhead launches of iconic household brands like Dove, Lifebuoy, Sunlight, Fair & Lovely, TRESemme into big markets like U.S, China, Europe, and SEAA.
SPEED is the mantra for our resounding success. To serve the underserved, we embrace a founder’s mentality, explore unchartered territories, redesign end-to-end business models to establish successful businesses. We make a difference by working fast and smart, nurturing our tribe, winning together.
Unilever International is part of Unilever’s group. Unilever is committed to ensure that its products are compliant with legislation across the globe.
To translate the mission efficiently into action, and to ensure that Unilever complies with its own high standards as well as with the technical aspects of legislation, is the task of the Global Product Compliance (GPC) team. The team supports the whole Unilever portfolio, deals with a high variety in compliance activities and interacts with many functions in Unilever.
The mission of Unilever is to add vitality to life. They meet everyday needs for nutrition, hygiene, and personal care with brands that help people feel good, look good and get more out of life.
With 400 brands spanning 14 categories of home, personal care and foods products, no other company touches so many people’s lives in so many different ways.
Their brand portfolio has made them leaders in every field in which they work. It ranges from much-loved world favourites including Lipton, Knorr, Dove and Omo, to trusted local brands such as Blue Band and Suave.
They are constantly enhancing their brands to deliver more intense, rewarding product experiences. They invest €1 billion every year in cutting edge research and development, and have five laboratories around the world that explore new thinking and techniques to help develop their products.
Today Unilever employs 223.000 people in 100 countries world-wide, and supports the jobs of many thousands of distributors, contractors and suppliers.
Additional vacancy information
CLS Services is a leading professional recruitment agency, specialised in the recruitment and secondment of people with a background in chemistry & life sciences.
|Contract||:||Temporary contract with CLS Services|
|Employment terms||:||Maternity leave coverage with intention to extend|
Start ASAP, not later than 1-11-2023
|Location||:||View location with Google Maps|
|+31 (0)88 22 77 555|