CLS Services is convinced that the privacy of its candidates, flexworkers, employees, as well as of other relations and visitors of the website is essential. Personal data are, therefore treated with the utmost care and secured, in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Processing Regulation (GDPR).
CLS Services is located in Wageningen, the Netherlands, Bronland 12C, postcode 6708 WH and is responsible for data processing (Responsible within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Act).
Technical Information and Cookies
In general, our website can be visited, and the CLS Services app can be used, without your personal details being passed on to us. Like many other websites, this website automatically collects certain information about the users of the website, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer. We collect non-identifiable information about users of the website and the CLS Services app such as date and time of access, the source from where you are directly linked to our website, the operating system you use, the parts of the website or app that you visit, the pages of the website or app that you have visited, information about the type of device you are using and the material that you send or download from the website. This technical information is used for the management of the website, and to improve the website and its use.
CLS Services uses (non-traceable) cookies and web statistics. We do this to see how visitors use our website. This information helps us to improve the site. A cookie is a file that is stored on your computer. You can read more about this in our cookie statement.
When do we collect your personal data?
We collect your data from the moment you enter your data or leave it on our website to use our services. We ask you only to provide us with information that is correct and relevant.
And if we have not received data directly from you:
- if you have placed these on public resources that could show that you would be interested in work-related services. In that case, we will approach you to see if you are interested to register with us in accordance with our conditions and with due observance of this Privacy Statement. If you are not interested, we only collect relevant data from you to take into account your wish not to be approached by us;
- if we receive personal information from your reference contact persons;
- if customers where you are offered to or where you work or have worked, share personal information about you with us or who registers you for our services; if this is part of or ensues from our agreement.
Why do we collect your personal data?
We collect and process your data for the execution of our services, mediation, secondment, freelance contracting, recruitment & selection, personal development and employability, payroll administration and personnel management.
More specifically, your personal data are processed to:
- communicate correctly with you;
- to be able to make you offers and / or to provide information about the services and other activities, and to be able to tailor it better to your wishes and qualities, this is done by our employees and partly automated (for example with a vacancy alert);
- to approach you for commercial offers, newsletters and promotional campaigns that may be of interest to you;
- to process or respond to your feedback or complaints in order to improve our services and resources or to be of better service to you;
- to be able to assess your suitability and availability in connection with mediation to permanent or temporary work or an assignment, whereby test results, reference checks etc. can also be used;
- to introduce you to our clients, after permission for the profile used;
- to enter into and maintain an employee or personnel / broker relationship or assignment and to carry out the relevant administration for this purpose;
- to carry out the necessary actions and administration in case we are self-insured;
- to be able to record an assignment with the client in an agreement with the client and to maintain and comply with this agreement;
- to promote your personal development and employability, including training, education and testing;
- for management purposes including management information, providing internal controls and operational safety and performing audits and auditing;
- quality objectives such as certification;
- to apply for grants, premium discounts and the like; and / or
- if we have entered into an employee or personnel / broker relationship with you, for compliance with laws and regulations, including but not limited to identification, labor law, tax and social security legislation, fraud prevention and national and international sanctions legislation.
What personal information do we collect from you?
We process the personal data necessary for our services; part of this information is required to use our services. We cannot execute our services without this information. Additional information may be desirable in order to better tailor the service to your wishes, qualities or availability or to meet more specific questions or obligations with regard to the job and / or from clients. We ask you only to provide us with information that is correct and relevant.
We may also collect (contact) information from you if you have placed it on public resources only if we have a justified reason to assume that you would be interested in work or our services. In that case, we will approach you to see if you are interested to register with us in accordance with our conditions and with due observance of this Privacy Statement. You are personally responsible for personal data that is available from you on / via the internet. Tip: check this regularly and if you do not want information to be available to third parties, please check this out carefully.
More specifically, this concerns - among other things - the following (documents with) personal data:
- name and address details, e-mail address and other contact details;
- birth data, age, gender;
- curriculum vitae (CV), information about education, internships and work experience;
- data about training and education and / or tests that you have followed either yourself or through us;
- data on availability and leave;
- other data that may or may be important in the context of assessing the suitability of you as a candidate, for example references and testimonials;
- (passport) picture.
A copy of your ID certificate may be stored and checked during recruitment and selection in order to check whether you are allowed to work in the Netherlands. If you do not start working for us within four weeks, the copy of your ID certificate will be removed.
We are committed to an inclusive labour market, where everyone who can, is allowed to participate. Data such as your gender, we ask to communicate with you, data on age to identify you in our systems and to determine whether we have certain obligations (such as with regard to the wages and whether we need permission from parents or guardians).
At the moment you will start working/are working/have worked for CLS Services:
- nationality, BSN-number, ID, work permit;
- other data related to staff, salary and absenteeism registration;
- data necessary in the context of the limitation of the hirer's liability (such as name and address, date of birth, BSN, type of ID certificate, number and period of validity, if present: residence permit, A1-statement, work permit).
If you can work / work / work for CLS Services as a freelancer, the aforementioned data will only be processed if relevant and required. We also process company data in the case of freelancers.
CLS Services only records special personal data if this is necessary to comply with its legal obligations, insofar as permission has been given, or if this is otherwise permitted by or pursuant to the law. By 'special personal data' is meant; data on race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical religion or beliefs, genetic and biometric data, health, sexual life, union membership, criminal data and / or personal data about unlawful or annoying behaviour.
With whom can we share your personal data (candidates, flex workers, self-employed)?
CLS Services can pass on your personal data to the following (categories of) recipients:
- subcontractors and suppliers (such as data processors) who provide services or carry out assignments on behalf of CLS Services. These recipients only have access to the data they need to perform their tasks and are bound by contractual obligations;
- third parties such as service providers who perform functions in our assignment (including test, training, and / or exam institutes, external consultants, parties that do customer satisfaction surveys, for example, for certification marks and certifications, business partners and professional advisers such as lawyers, auditors, technical support functions and IT consultants who develop and test our systems);
- clients where we can introduce you or where you go to work through us, or who ask us to use our services for your career guidance, coaching, mediation or outplacement;
- Individuals and organisations that have information about your reference, for example, or suitability (such as diplomas) or to whom we provide, at your request, information or which, at your request, provide us information such as current, former or intended employers, trainers, examination institutes and employment agencies;
- bevelthird parties to whom we provide data, with your explicit consent, or who share data on your request in connection with data portability;
- pension fund, if applicable;
- public authorities and other bodies (such as grant applicants) if we believe that we are obliged or entitled to do so.
And in all other cases where we can be obliged to do so, for example by a court order or a verdict.
The provision of personal data takes place on the basis of a legitimate interest, legal obligation and / or to execute the agreement in accordance with the objectives as mentioned under "Why do we collect your personal data?”
How long do we keep your personal data?
Candidates (if you have not (yet) worked for CLS Services):
Your personal data (e.g. name and address, CV, work experience, training, test results etc.) are available until you indicate that you no longer want to be registered. We will send you an e-mail at least once a year to ask if you want to extend or cancel your enrollment.
If you work / have worked for CLS Services:
Again, your personal data are available until you state that you no longer wish to use our services. In the latter case, certain personal data (eg for claims, audits and tax obligations) remain available to CLS Services in accordance with the applicable legal and other terms and conditions. We will inform you about this.
We also process personal data of persons working for companies with whom we do business (1) for making offers and / or providing information about the services and other activities and (2) maintaining a business relationship and (3) to conclude and maintain an assignment agreement.
What personal information do we collect from you:
- name and contact details;
- details of the company for which you work or represent;
- data to maintain a good relationship with you;
- data for events and meetings.
Why do we collect your personal data?
We collect your data:
- to be able to record, maintain and fulfill the agreement with you;
- to communicate with you;
- to maintain a good business relationship with you:
- to be able to make offers, to give business gifts and / or to provide information about the services and other activities;
- approaching you for commercial offers, newsletters, events and promotional campaigns that may be of interest to you.
- to be able to invoice;
- to be able to determine the creditworthiness;
- for reporting purposes (for example, to provide the correct person with the correct report);
- to process your feedback or complaints or respond to them in order to improve our services and resources or to be of better service to you;
- to improve our services.
How long do we keep your personal data?
The retention periods that we use, depend on the relevance of the data for maintaining or recording our relationship and the other aforementioned objectives, applicable statutory retention periods, any claim risks or other obligations, based on the fact that your personal data is not stored for longer than necessary.
View and / or change data
For candidates, flex workers, freelancers and business relations:
you have the right to request:
- access to your personal data that we process;
- rectification of your personal data;
- removal of your personal data or restriction of processing: in certain circumstances, unless we have a good reason, such as a legal obligation, to process the personal data or not to delete it;
- restriction of or objection to the processing of personal data;
- transfer of your data.
We do not use automated decision-making that is only based on automated processing including profiling.
For other relations:
CLS Services makes every effort to optimally protect your personal data. We do this on the basis of our information security policy. We have taken physical, administrative, organisational and technical measures to prevent unauthorised use, taking into account the latest state of the art techniques. These measures are regularly evaluated and updated where necessary.
If and insofar as data is provided to data processors who provide services or carry out assignments on its behalf, CLS Services has agreed with them that they also optimally protect the personal data.
You should be aware that you are personally responsible for the security of your computer equipment and / or telephone and your own internet connection, and that it is never 100% safe. The transmission of personal data via the internet is therefore at your own risk. The proper operation and security of the CLS Services app is only applicable when the device, on which the app is installed, is provided with the official versions of operating systems from Google (Android) and Apple (iOS) supported by us.
Questions, remarks, complaints or (suspected) data breach
CLS Services may from time to time make changes, additions or changes to its Privacy Statement for various reasons. The most up-to-date privacy statement can always be viewed on the website. We recommend that you regularly read the privacy statement. This version has been prepared in June 2018.